Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok - so I've decided to lower my TSX and just start cheap with lowering springs - H&R Sports, I think. (I'll get new struts, or maybe even coilovers later ... but I gotta lower this 4x4 now!).

I've been in touch with AJ Racing and they seem great. Any other shop suggestions? What else is out there? So far, the only ones I've found are:

AJ Racing
Garage Five

Others?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
datz where i would suggest...Ransak...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Boom PLus tyos .. lol ~ :D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I went to AJ too.... they are pretty good.....

as for G5.... i think they specialize more on the Civics and preludes and stuff....not so much the TSX~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
NeoChaser said:
has anyone went to G5 for anything??!!
yeah engine swap and turbo

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
probably Benz can go to G5 to swap his TSX to become the Turbo TSX..
since he said the car is slow...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
HAhaha..... I want ga...... but I think NA tuning is more skill than Turbo... i guess we COULD somehow convert the RSX turbo to our engine.....and that blow off sound does sound pretty tampting~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
HAhaha..... I want ga...... but I think NA tuning is more skill than Turbo... i guess we COULD somehow convert the RSX turbo to our engine.....and that blow off sound does sound pretty tampting~
it won't work, , engine bay and block are too different, 90% have to be customed

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
it will work .. ~ but it just costs as much as a customed .. ~ cuz there is some modifications to do .. ~ but im sure it's not sthing like 90% .. ~ :) and plus even u put a turbo in .. ~ the ECU is a bitch .. ~ seems there is no K Pro for TSX .. ~ u have to come up with some solution .. ~ that's y no one has done one .. ~ or else u have to go for the K20A head and hook it up with a RSX turbo kit with RSX K Pro ~

so basically yes .. ~ block has not much to do with this modificaiton .. even they r some wut silmiar .. ~

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Andynolife said:
it will work .. ~ but it just costs as much as a customed .. ~ cuz there is some modifications to do .. ~ but im sure it's not sthing like 90% .. ~ :) and plus even u put a turbo in .. ~ the ECU is a bitch .. ~ seems there is no K Pro for TSX .. ~ u have to come up with some solution .. ~ that's y no one has done one .. ~ or else u have to go for the K20A head and hook it up with a RSX turbo kit with RSX K Pro ~

so basically yes .. ~ block has not much to do with this modificaiton .. even they r some wut silmiar .. ~
so probably swap the TSX K24 engine to K20 engine first..
will be way easier..hee

·
264 Posts
Ransak said:
Sweet. AJ it is. Now lets see if they can talk me into coilovers ... can you say Mugen? :ben:
Yeah Right, They will talk you into T1R more like it :laugh:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
micko said:
so probably swap the TSX K24 engine to K20 engine first..
will be way easier..hee
nah .... ~ u got more potential with TSX's block .. :D .. ~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
actually HKS said the Turbo tsx was 90% customed over the rsx kit! pretty much a new one!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts