Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
pedal damn it
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now it's certain that we'll never see manny vs. mayweather

manny might be done!!

did u see his wife?...she thought he was dead!! shit...i thought he was dead!! and i like manny a lot, but i like MARQUEZ a whole lot more!!!!!!!!! :festive:

great effin' fight!! totally worth my money and glad manny woke up.

wow!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Lots of JMM fans in here huh? Great fight, bummer to see Manny go out like that but I think he's just going to run for prez in the Philippines. haha

·
pedal damn it
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
pedal damn it
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ :squint: so am I an ass bcuz I posted first or bcuz I posted the fact that manny got put to sleep by the sandman? :scratch:

I suppose u posting 10th makes u less of an ass? :slap:

dafuq :dunno:

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Marquez won the last fight too but got robbed because there was too much money at stake with a possible fight between Pacman and Money Mayweather and vegas being ****en crooked. Justice was served last night fellas in the form of devastating KO..

·
pedal damn it
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marquez won the last TWO fights too but got robbed because there was too much money at stake with a possible fight between Pacman and Money Mayweather and vegas being ****en crooked. Justice was served last night fellas in the form of devastating KO..
Fixed :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
15 Participants
Vjclinics1
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing