Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the 20's are out to the question (bad ride, bad resale, heavy, ect) but I for sure want to chrome the stock alloy's already on there. I got a quote for 159$ a wheel from westernchrome.com plus 18$ a piece for the center caps. He said that I would get charged full price for the chrome rims that are already on the car and he would mail them to me and then when I got them I would mail him mine as an exchange and would be credited back the money! What do ya'll think of choroming the rims already on there and this process with westernchrome.com????????

·
TSX of the Month Winner
37 Posts
FACTORY CHROME WHEELS

HERE IS A PIC OF AFACTORY CHROME WHEEL WE PUT THEM ON STOCK UNITS BEFORE WE SELL THEM. I WILL TRY TO GET MORE PIC BEEN BUSY TODAY!!!!!!

Attachments

·
TSX of the Month Winner
37 Posts
WE CHARGE $700.00 FOR FACTORY CHROME WHEELS WITH CORE EXCHANGE.

I WILL TRY AND POST A PIC OF THE WHOLE CAR TOMMORROW:)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
37 Posts
TSX CHROME FACTORY WHEELS

HEY GUYS HERE ARE THE PIC'S I SAID I WOULD POST.
SORRY THERE IS ALOT OF GLARE TO MUCH SUN IN AZ:)

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
ACURAOFTEMPE said:
TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!
Looks good, have you weighed them?

·
Registered
18 Posts
damn...those look good...i was thinking about chrome...but i dont know how it would look with my perized white...anyone think they could post a picture or photoshop?

·
Registered
5 Posts
my personal opinion

I think chrome looks good on dark colored cars only (dark blue, black and maybe carbon grey) but on a white car? I would have to think at least 50 times before i decide not to. hehe

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Re: my personal opinion

KINEMATRIX said:
I think chrome looks good on dark colored cars only (dark blue, black and maybe carbon grey) but on a white car? I would have to think at least 50 times before i decide not to. hehe
Not me, I never cared for the "painted" silver look of wheels (not just the TSX). I'm also not big fan of the multispoke (7 or more) wheels either.

That's why it didn't take too much convincing to have the Silver Stars chrome plated, especially when the deal was good.

As for the look on a white car, I won't try to convince anyone if they feel otherwise, but I happen to like it. :)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts