Acura TSX Forum banner

Got into an accident...Now what??

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  EuroRspec 
#1 ·
So earlier this week I was Involved in an accident when a lady cut me off on the highway going to work with my daughter in the car. I'm happy that were both ok but looking at the car I don't know what I should do because I just feel like giving up on the whole car and just selling after I fix it up. I had just recently repainted the entire car also and that's what's killing me because I did all the work repainting her. My options are if I sell I will be buying a Mercedes C250/300 sport sedan I if I keep it I have a civic I can use as a daily and just park this up and build it. So far everyone but one person is asking me to keep the car especially after the work I put into it after all these years. What do you guys think I should do??

See less See more
#5 ·
yea thats how i feel but i'm not sure if i just love my car that much anymore. my wife is even begging me not to sell because for once she can admit how much she loves it.

it breaks my heart every time I visualize this picture!!
bro i haven't even gone to see the car since Monday how much it hurts lol

If its paid off then keep it lol
its been paid off years ago but i still dont mind putting all the cash down on something nice.

#7 ·
I'M not going through my insurance although they offered it because i'm the guy who painted it lol. so i would fix it back myself.

#8 ·
I say keep it. It doesn't look there should be any frame damage. You just put all that work into it I wouldn't want to get rid of it.

#9 ·
the radiator support where the headlight bolts up is slightly bent but not that serious though. i'm still weighing the options cuz my wife is just mad if i do sell becuase of all the money i spent over the years on the car which is something you can never get back.

#16 ·
Yea after a giving it thought I really decided to keep it but will have the car down for the next year or so while I over haul the entire car inside and out. I will be stripping the car out so I will have parts to sell mostly interior and a few items from the exterior that I will replace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.