Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my pager alarm installed yesterday, so far so good, nothing weird had happen yet (i had bad experience with previous installation on old ride)...the work looks very good (at least i don't c scratches or anything broken)...:)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
wee!!! that's very good to hear!
it has shock sensor right? Can I come someday to knock on your car to see if the shock sensor and pager alarm working??? :jester:

my baby is back to normal too... I will get install the wire back tonite!!

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SAZABI said:
Can I come someday to knock on your car to see if the shock sensor and pager alarm working??? :jester:

my baby is back to normal too... I will get install the wire back tonite!!
yes, shock sensor....etc. haha...u know about that "knock me" function too? i got that installed too...i just hope ppl passing by wouldn't be playing around with it...

good to hear! i think i will get the wire from aj...i sold my amps and sub from last ride...will probably have some extra $ soon....hehe...but not firm yet..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
yes, shock sensor....etc. haha...u know about that "knock me" function too? i got that installed too...i just hope ppl passing by wouldn't be playing around with it...

good to hear! i think i will get the wire from aj...i sold my amps and sub from last ride...will probably have some extra $ soon....hehe...but not firm yet..
what about that "knock me" function??? tell me more details hee...

I think it is better to have your mechanic to do it. I don't like the connection AJ uses. I mean for that price, should give better materials. But their work is very good. At least will treat your ride like a car.

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SAZABI said:
what about that "knock me" function??? tell me more details hee...

I think it is better to have your mechanic to do it. I don't like the connection AJ uses. I mean for that price, should give better materials. But their work is very good. At least will treat your ride like a car.
o...hehe...i will tell u later about the "knock me" function

i was kinda in a hurry when i picked up my ride yesterday from my mechanic law...haven't talk to him too much about it.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
o...hehe...i will tell u later about the "knock me" function

i was kinda in a hurry when i picked up my ride yesterday from my mechanic law...haven't talk to him too much about it.
Tell me later again!!!!!

or spent too much time talking/doing sth else? :rofl:

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
228 said:
wat brand is it?
compustar - lifetime warrenty on the "brain" and 1 yr warrenty on the pager/remote but the guy told me as long as the pager/remote doesn't change style, he can always get me a new one if it is needed...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts