Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I <3 Stance
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So u guys member my gramlights were all beat up and my fenders were damage so I got my car back today and Damm looks good now wheels are painted Lexus Is pearl white and upgraded my front wheels from17x9.5 to 18s

Wheels specs
18x9.5+12 all around
225/40/18s all around

Will post better pics later
Before

After

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
wow...those came out really good! What shop is it? Looks like they do good work

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
So u guys member my gramlights were all beat up and my fenders were damage so I got my car back today and Damm looks good now wheels are painted Lexus Is pearl white and upgraded my front wheels from17x9.5 to 18s

Wheels specs
18x9.5+12 all around
225/40/18s all around

Will post better pics later
Before

lol, i remember when my car used to look like this before the paint job!! but anyway, ur car looks so sexy man and yah they did a great job on ur paint... and lovin the wheels, its herrafrush!! :king:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Gawd, everytime I see your car it reminds me how well the white flows with the GP paint :bowdown:... makes me want white wheels now :idea: :biter: LOL... Very nice stance!

lol, i remember when my car used to look like this before the paint job!! but anyway, ur car looks so sexy man and yah they did a great job on ur paint... and lovin the wheels, its herrafrush!! :king:
Damn Pat, didn't know your car was GP before it's current black :king:

·
I <3 Stance
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gawd, everytime I see your car it reminds me how well the white flows with the GP paint :bowdown:... makes me want white wheels now :idea: :biter: LOL... Very nice stance!

Yea I like how it looks a lot specially when the sun hits the wheels the pearl looks sexy

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts

Lol, its not man sorry if i got u confused... i think thats the primer, but its always been black i just repainted it with the same color.. :king:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts