·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Written on another forum: Redflagdeals.com

Cops are such haters #2 (both videos up!) - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

My video in the lexus
York regional police giving out bs tickets - YouTube

vaportech's video in his bmw (shows our speed before being pulled over)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jOYCyeppR8

Video pretty much shows entire story, I tried to edit as little as possible (with exception of some personal info/delay when dash cam creates new files).

I extended the video showing us driving for the first few mins just in case the arm chair po's wanna criticize.

Note dash cam was off by 1hr. It was actually close to 4am driving home with vaportech and some lg's... and apparently the po deemed us to be competitively driving (racing) when you go the limit 60-65km and driving along side each other lol. Of course they have no evidence but bs other than him saying "he saw us speeding/driving over the limit."

HTA 75(4) for unnecessary noise

LOL on my oem/dealer option exhaust (https://www.lexus.ca/lexus/experien...=BE5C2T&year=2012&group_id=09&selecteId=24532) ... and he kept insisting it was aftermarket.

Also no decibel reading on site, did not check my exhaust, no idle revving.

HTA 70 (3)(a) for improper tyres...

70 3a says...
"(3) No person shall operate or permit to be operated upon a highway a vehicle that is,
(a) fitted with a tire that does not conform with the standards and specifications prescribed in the regulations; or"

Why waste taxpayer money/time/court fees by issuing such tickets? Just so you can weasel a reason for not responding to a real emergency call? And instead pulling over two cars not driving aggressively, doing speed limit on a empty road, not accelerating hard/making excessive noise, just to give some bs tickets that will get thrown out. :facepalm:

Oh ya in before the haters.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ouch. I've been hearing more and more stories of people getting pulled over for these spot checks. Kind of rediculous if you ask me. My question is exactly what Vaportech had asked the officer...if your shits all factory done up (ie. AMG exhaust, F' exhaust, BMW's etc...) what do you do or say? -- Aside from "get a quieter car", sorry but F* that comment really pissed me off.

·
Registered
714 Posts
you get nice good cops, the ones i like
and
you get power hungry idiot cops, the ones i don't like.

and they wonder why people don't like the cops?!?!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
This is some real bs. Thanks for posting here as I live right in this area. +rep.

Easy win as the cop didnt even know what section to put the clearance ticket under. But he was a complete asshole. I didnt even hear any revs over 3-3500rpms in this video from neither cars.

·
So many options and shit
356 Posts
yesterday i had a cruiser follow me from markham/stouffville border where i live all the way to warden and steeles where i work, and he was riding my a** all the way.... its retarded now how theyre getting so stupid..... *i had to keep my exhaust note down cause its so loud hahah*

·
Registered
714 Posts
sounds mad for you guys in the states!

ive got my weaponR header and skunk2 cat back and its loud!

if i ever get pulled i will just say, "so what about harley davidsons and other bikes?" as they are super loud!

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
Bikes are a whole different topic. People are blind to bikes on the road around me. They allow high beam flashers, any kind of lights except strobing police lights. You can't have your tag sideways tho. Lol. Exhaust tickets are growing here too, I got pulled for the straight pipe on my dc2. My yzf600 had d&d slip on and it was way louder then my car and passed inspection.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
714 Posts
yes true

have you ever ridden a push bike on a road and a hybrid car has snuck up behind you?

hybrids are too quiet lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts