·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
time 7pm
area Kennedy and Hwy 401
bright sunny day
car wash done about 3pm

- failed to sign ownership in ink (didnt have to be technically signed cuz the car had no plates attached)
- invalid insurance slip (i had an older one, the valid one i couldn't find until an hour after when i was a bit more calmer)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/5/13/3303809/tps pull over 2 tickets may 7, 2012.wav

so sick n tired of them harassing me!

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
You didn't get pulled over for having no plates?.. And if you have a nice ride/modified ride, you'll get pulled over for checks all the time. My car's a heat score, and my lady cop friend tells me she'd pull me over bc chances are higher they could nail me with something. Not anymore though... All 5 cops know me know!

IPhone Autoguide

·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had my service plates from the shop i work at so i dont see why i got pulled over. listen to the audio file. i turned on voice recorder on my phone. "to check to see if im a valid driver" ? like get a life!

·
Registered
714 Posts
when you have a car that stands out from the crowd they pull you over just to hope they can get you for something.

its just jealousy if you ask me.

i got pulled at 3am on a sat morning just because they where hoping i was drunk as i had just drove through town.....

when i got out the car and he couldnt smell any alcohol he tried to pick holes in other things, which he couldnt, so he got stroppy and left me alone :laugh:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Driving a modified car is a given for attention from the cops, I've gotten use to getting pulled over when I had the TSX... wasted a lot of time at the court room fighting tickets.

Even now with my new car and subtle mods I still get pulled over.

My rule of thumb is that I will never be around a cop... So if I see a cop I would divert to a small street and make a detour, I know its a hassle but it beats being pulled over.

·
Registered
96 Posts
And it's not even the end of the month yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts