Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on my Advan Kreuzer V's today...they are gunmetal 18"...was gonna take some pics for everyone to see but it started raining tonight...will post this weekend... :party:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Nice wheels, Dude.
I spotted you car in Robson St. this afternoon.
5 spokes rims always good.

Bender :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bender Unit said:
Nice wheels, Dude.
I spotted you car in Robson St. this afternoon.
5 spokes rims always good.

Bender :thumbsup:
That must have been my brother driving it b/c i'm in hong kong right now. I was gonna post it before but I found out that my passport expired and i had to go through so much crap to get it done express service. Anyways, i told my bro to post the pics up for u guys. :jump:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Endless said:
That must have been my brother driving it b/c i'm in hong kong right now. I was gonna post it before but I found out that my passport expired and i had to go through so much crap to get it done express service. Anyways, i told my bro to post the pics up for u guys. :jump:
Have Fun in Hong Kong Endless :wavey:
hope to see ur ride soon...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Endless said:
Have fun my frd :thumbsup: .. ~~ and really looking forward to see the pics still .. ~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
:worthless

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
jjjjjjjj8 (f)(l)(a)( PICZ!! pLEASE...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
228 said:
nice rims ENDLESS.....

ur rear is LOW
yeah...actually i had the stock rims in the back so it made the back lower than it really is...i was on my way to swap rims for the winter...so now more nice cruizin until feb i guess...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.