Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 TSX with the nav system. Right now, it is completely useless. It finds exactly where I am and tracks the car perfectly, but when I try to search for a location it finds matches hundreds of miles away from my current location. What can I do to fix this issue?

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
LOL same here with my 06 (08 disc). I'm like 4 miles away from the nearest Walmart in Long Island NY, and for directions I search Walmart and get the nearest one like 1200 miles away..

:|

SO instead, I just use my smartphone to get the address. If I didn't have Nav I could also use my phone altogether

-___-

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
Probably what every single person with acura nav does^ hahaha Not sure if they fixed it with the 11+ nav systems

·
Adam Rutledge
62 Posts
I have worked for honda for over 6 years. In mangament now but over the years, I have seen this problem a couple times on even new hondas (same NAVI system minus xm traffice & weather) When I encountered this problem before, took it to service advisor and fixed it for me. Will talk to some one monday when I get in and see if I can found out how to fix.

Adam

·
Registered
332 Posts
I know there was a sort by distance option in the 08 nav. Its just annoying cause sometimes there a business with a chain name on the east coast and it will show up with the chain here on the west. It like a eliminate out of current state option should be available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts