Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats good people, as it says on the title. I have a freshly powder coated rims up for sale. I'm actually testing the water to see what people are offering. They are 18's and its on 235 50 profile.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ttt - I want this picked up locally, because I have shipped rims before and its a b---- to ship....

These rims are freshly powder coated AND brand new falken tires.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
How fresh are the tires?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also have 4 extra 18in tires toyo proxies, and if I get 1500 I will throw that in, and also the jdm valve stem/cap and jdm lugnuts. My loss is your gain

I will also have few other parts available ( used less than 1000 miles)
dc headers with much stronger vibrant flexpipe - $120
full fujitsubo exhaust system ( black powder coated, customed cut the y-pipe, but its in good condition still) - $800 ( used only three days )
tein s-tech sport springs - $100
UR pulley - $250

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't actually, I put it on once to see if it fits when it was green and it clears nicely, even with a stech setup.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
Would you take 1000.00 and we can meet halfway I live in NJ?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
Oh and how you been Rob it has been awhile.. Im still around lurking and taking care of my mod duties. My girlfriend actually just got a TSX and these would be for her.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll tell u what just give me 1200 for everything. Extra set of tires. Jdm valve stem cap and Jdm lugnuts Even at this preice it's a steal.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
Pm me your phone number Ill give you a call.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
Sent you a txt message..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts