Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I did over this past weekend. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Shiney! I like that Acura logo on your windshield! :thumbsup:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
i've been thinking of getting the evo2's but wasn't sure of the sound level. is it able to stay below the legal db sound level with out a restrictor or loosing power like they advertise?

And how much it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it is below the legal sound level and it is a nice low sound not a high pitch rice sound like the civic hatch i was behind last night

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why it will just be salt covered again by the end of the day with the wet salty roads

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
cool mod! I'd like to hear it too.:thumbsup:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
but if you leave longer than a week, the salt starts buring into the paintjob... well atlest the clearcoat first

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
hellooooo?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok i am going to be washing car soon never new that it did anything to the paint thanks

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
coltsicehockey said:
ok i am going to be washing car soon never new that it did anything to the paint thanks
Yeah, good info to know for sure :nod:

Joker - who hopes it wasn't on there too long :nervous:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
yeah when i leave it longer than two weeks, going thru the car wash is useless i have to manually scrub the car down with a hand wash... But if it's winter with road salt and sand, and tar debirs from cracked roads from freeze thaw... and left for the whole winter, you might have to claybar... but then some might say it's overkill..

again depends how much you drive, and what conditions you have, eveyones case is different

·
Registered
162 Posts
Rusting EVO Exhaust

WARNING

I had the original EVO exhaust on my Integra. One day I happened to look inside of the muffler and it had rusted on the inside. Maybe this is one reason for them changing to a fully polished stainless steel? My EVO exhaust only had a polished SS can and tip the piping from the cat to the beginning of the can/muffler was some sort of olive looking coating. If you look at the pic you have looking into the muffler you can see a brownish ring and inside that ring it is a greyish color that's where mine rusted through. I had it for 2 years. The sound/performance didn't change but now I know where the pieces of rust came from on my garage floor. :newbie:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts