Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tom
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I'm Tom from Czech Republic and drive 2003 Accord CL9.
This is the perfect comprehensive site and I draw lots of informations and inspiration here...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hi Tom,welcome to the site.

Are Accords popular in the Czech Republic ?And what cars do they comprte with over there ???

I live in Australia,and it is the mid sized benchmark,and very popular ,from the CL9 in 2003 to the CU2 in 2011.

Was recently in South Africa,and saw a lot of newer ines there.

Here it comprtes with the Toyota Camry,VW Jetta and Passat,Mazda 6,Subaru Legacy,Hyundai Sonata, Ford Mondeo and Kia Optima...as well as enrty Cclass Merc,3 series BMW,and Audi A4.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
welcome

·
Tom
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Tom,welcome to the site.

Are Accords popular in the Czech Republic ?And what cars do they comprte with over there ???

I live in Australia,and it is the mid sized benchmark,and very popular ,from the CL9 in 2003 to the CU2 in 2011.

Was recently in South Africa,and saw a lot of newer ines there.

Here it comprtes with the Toyota Camry,VW Jetta and Passat,Mazda 6,Subaru Legacy,Hyundai Sonata, Ford Mondeo and Kia Optima...as well as enrty Cclass Merc,3 series BMW,and Audi A4.
Hi, Honda's not so popular in Czech Republic, basicly it has no commercial and has bad price policy in compare with other brands. Most popular is Skoda (coz it's domestic), VW, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Peugeot, Renault. And the best seller Honda model is Civic 8G(UFO).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts