Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Name's Jared, in case you can't tell from the username.

I have recently, as in today, bought an 04 Acura TSX. It is a 6 speed, black interior, dark grey exterior. 112,000 miles.

Had $1,375.52 worth of A/C work done at the dealership I got it from for free. Super thankful. Lol. Brand new complete A/C system.

Total price? $12,260.07
Down payment? $4,000.00
Total price financed? $8,260.07

Good or bad deal? Cosmetically in great shape. So far I have identified the center console light issue, an exhaust heat shield rattle, and a slight valve tick. Transmission shifts smooth. Motor runs great. Brand new oil change and fluid top off on the house.

I'm honestly super satisfied. Will probably be paid off within 2 years. I just couldn't pass up the chance to be in a TSX 6-Speed with black interior. Plus, I got a killer warranty and gap insurance through my lender.

Anyways! Happy TSX owner already!
-Jared

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome! I love the fact there's a local, I'm located in Lenexa too haha. I drive a 06 5AT and I feel you did get a good deal with that AC replacement done. Welcome to the club, maybe i'll see ya around! :tu:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! Perhaps. I know there's a few around. Kind of hard to tell them all apart, they all look stock except the one (that I know of) that's dumped and on wheels. Lol.

Like I said. This thing has it's issues. I just don't know if the dealer I got it from will fix them or not for free. Lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine is CGP too but stock for now but I'm hoping soon itll be lowered with my wheels on it. I know there's a few modded ones around - I go to school at JCCC and see a white tsx slammed with teal wheels all the time there lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.