Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Looking at a 2006 NBP, and it could all go down as early as tomorrow.

2 minor things I'm looking into fixing right away are the passenger mirror; glass only (cracked). The dealer should be lining this fix up as part of the deal.

Also the switch for the heated seats. Driver side "hi" light does not come on. I hardly care about that, but might as well see what can be done. This would be something I'll probably end up dealing with myself. I could not locate parts on Acura Parts @ AcuraAutomotiveParts.org - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Acura Carland . Has anyone found which subsection the switch or light is located in on the various parts websites?

Also, just want to say thanks for the plethora of information that's curated here. Mostly I'll be a 'lurkin.

If/when I get one I'll post a pic. A little sad that this might be my last day or so with the Mugen Si. Sort of like the s2k before it.. #firstworldproblems

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
:tu: Welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK I'm finally home with the TSX. Some things I noticed will need attention besides the mirror and possibly the tiny light in the heated seat control.

The driver side door speaker does not put sound out, the little tweeter does though, so I don't think the channel on the deck is bad. Likely a loose wire on the speaker.. I hope.

The cruise control main button wont stick. If I want to cruise, I have to hold it in for now. (So not really happening at the moment) Not sure what to do here, try a new button or what..

In the spring I'll probably get the hood repainted. The previous owner must've really enjoyed riding people's asses. The black is swirly as hell too, but I know a guy who does some good work, so come spring we'll get her cleaned up nice :) AND THEN, I will post some pics. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts