Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. i recently purchased a euro grill from boomplustoys. it is the one with the honeycomb look with the H emblem and chrome trim. the chrome trim is a separate piece that attaches to the grill. it "clips" into place but does not stay. it looks like there are 5-6 spots where it can be screwed on to secure it to the grill.
my question is: when you take the factory A grill off, are there screws holding the factory chrome trim to the grill or do i have to buy screws for this new grill? any help would be appreciated...thank you.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
I actually just ended up using Gorilla Glue in this case lol... however I belive your suppose to reuse the Screw's from the Acura Grill

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
You should... Ive had my grill in for a year now... never brought the new radiator cover, just dont have one at all anymore however... the USDM one does NOT fit with the JDM grill

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i put the grill on last night. i came across two problems:
1. there is a 1/4" gap between the bottom center of the new grill and the bumper. it just wouldn't slide into place correctly???
2. this was already mentioned, the stock grill cover did not line up with the new grill so i had to do some "alterations."
it came out decent but the 1/4" gap bothers me. did anyone else have this problem? thank you for your replies!!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
295 Posts
My Mugen grill gives me a gap to but not as big as 1/4". I wonder how King Motorsports managed to get it on so perfect when everyone else complains about the fitment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.