Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys am i the only one who cannot stand that ugly fornt grill and stupid chrome strip they put on the hood. I dunno to me it seems to rin the appearence. What grill would you recomend for me and where can i find it?? I already found the euro r pice because aparnetly in Japan they are smarter and KEPT THE WHOLE HOOD THE COLOR OF THE CAR!! so i have to pay 75 dollers cause aura had to make the tip of the tsx chrome GOS! i wonder sometimes. THANXS GUYS!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanxs man--yeah it real nice..i was kinda lookin for somethin cheper ya kno Mugen a real good name...i had this idea i was gunna try and lookin for ooh say a 100 doller mesh grill and buy the euro-r grill emmblme they sell and i was thinkin gtha twould look pretty nice..wut do u think--o yeha and i still would have to find a chepaer mesh grill too (minor problem ya kno)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats actually exactly what i was lookin for..wher can i get it though it just showed the pics not wher to order it..i really liek that and more reasonael then teh mugen ...thanxs man i apreciate it

·
Blakura
55 Posts
hey I have that grille! I got mine straight from Japan. I don't like the Mugen one. If you want to see pics..its posted under me in the General car forum

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
kingmotorsports.com

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
TSXinity said:
hey I have that grille! I got mine straight from Japan. I don't like the Mugen one. If you want to see pics..its posted under me in the General car forum
I got a response from silviasports.com --- the guy said the grill comes from HK.
That's more likely....$120 from Japan is highly unlikely, unless made of paper.

They are located in NJ and HK.

The grill is in stock now.

email from sales guy:

Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Accord/TSX Grill

The material is fiberglass.
The grill is gelcoated white.
We can paint the grill any way you want, just let us know and we can do it.
We can definitely paint the mesh another color if you want to.
If you tell us what color you have, we can look up the paint code.

We have an address for HK and we can also give you an address of our NJ office.

Thank you.

Francisco
www.silviaparts.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.