Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys am i the only one who cannot stand that ugly fornt grill and stupid chrome strip they put on the hood. I dunno to me it seems to rin the appearence. What grill would you recomend for me and where can i find it?? I already found the euro r pice because aparnetly in Japan they are smarter and KEPT THE WHOLE HOOD THE COLOR OF THE CAR!! so i have to pay 75 dollers cause aura had to make the tip of the tsx chrome GOS! i wonder sometimes. THANXS GUYS!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanxs man--yeah it real nice..i was kinda lookin for somethin cheper ya kno Mugen a real good name...i had this idea i was gunna try and lookin for ooh say a 100 doller mesh grill and buy the euro-r grill emmblme they sell and i was thinkin gtha twould look pretty nice..wut do u think--o yeha and i still would have to find a chepaer mesh grill too (minor problem ya kno)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats actually exactly what i was lookin for..wher can i get it though it just showed the pics not wher to order it..i really liek that and more reasonael then teh mugen ...thanxs man i apreciate it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.