Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm debating on different kind of grills to run in the summer. I currently have the stock Acura one with chrome all blacked out and the bottom piece wrapped in Carbon Fiber. I love the euro r grill but I don't want the Honda logo, was curious if anyone has one with the Acura logo, or has ever done it. I just feel like Acura's a higher end brand, why badge yourself as a lower end car lol.

Also, does anyone have a picture of the Mugen grill with the aspec front lip? Preferably 04-05 NBP. Really thought about rocking this setup and not sure what it'll look like.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I just feel like Acura's a higher end brand, why badge yourself as a lower end car lol.
:slap: I'm glad Honda's Acura Scheme worked on you. Take a car they already make outside the US add fancy badge, leather, sunroof and charge a premium :laugh: I never got the TSX for the badge more cause of looks and reliable HONDA K24 motor and smooth 6MT :dunno:

Oh and since Acura is a higher end brand you should find some Acura headlights cause my TSX came with Honda headlights.

Ok i'll stop being a bully...

I found this pic of Blaxicannn's TSX. He has the Euro-R lip, can't find Mugen/A-spec though. I considered the Mugen grille cause I didn't want to go rebadge crazy either but 06-08 grille is not as sexy as 04-05 Mugen grille. Go for it, it'll look good with the A-spec.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duhhh. I'll take a Lexus over Toyota, Infiniti over Nissan and Audi over Volkswagen anyday. Brand whore, just like I am with my clothes, my car will match it. LOOL

I'm actually digging the Mugen grill... but pretty sure that's Mugen front lip. Hmmmmmm. Also digging how clean and shiny that car is.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Oh shit I didn't know our stock headlight and motor said Honda lol...

By the way I was running a 06-08 mugen grill with the A on it for a bit...
This pic was back in 08 I believe

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think this is what you're looking for. You might like this though. I plan on just paint matching the OEM grille.
Lookup MMsTSX if you want more info.

MMsTSX

gtboy

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm... Will probably stick to the original plan and go with the Mugen grill and aspec front lip. Anyone else have more pics?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Google d00d

·
Registered
82 Posts

I believe MMstsx is a Euro R grill with the "H" replaced with the "A"

Here's a updated of my grill with color matching chrome trim and plasti dipped middle chrome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts