Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
dont waste your money on just coilover sleeves. it will give u the stance but the ride u wont be so happy about. save your money and get coilover and shock combo

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
dont waste your money on just coilover sleeves. it will give u the stance but the ride u wont be so happy about. save your money and get coilover and shock combo
ahem...i have these along with the Koni SP3 and there's nothing wrong with my ride or handling. :dunno: i used to have lowering springs before with a set height and switched them out for the GC's so i can adjust them as i see fit. it's been about a year now and so far so good, no probs and no complaints.

on a side note:
these are great for track application ( i haven't found the time yet). a lot of S2K's track with Koni/GC.

however, i will agree with kantoot about the coilovers. if ur just starting out and u want stance then u might wanna look into bc+n. i went with the GC's cuz i already had the Koni's to go along with them and i did not want to re-do my entire suspension.

GL!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
ahem...i have these along with the Koni SP3 and there's nothing wrong with my ride or handling. :dunno: i used to have lowering springs before with a set height and switched them out for the GC's so i can adjust them as i see fit. it's been about a year now and so far so good, no probs and no complaints.

on a side note:
these are great for track application ( i haven't found the time yet). a lot of S2K's track with Koni/GC.

however, i will agree with kantoot about the coilovers. if ur just starting out and u want stance then u might wanna look into bc+n. i went with the GC's cuz i already had the Koni's to go along with them and i did not want to re-do my entire suspension.

GL!
You need to work on your reading comprehension. He stated that don't just get the GC coilovers on the stock shocks, run them with a aftermarket shock. So he agrees with you.

Like every one has stated. Get Ground Controls only if you get shocks with them. Otherwise save for both, or save for a coilover. It will be a better investment in the long run.

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
There is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, although I did post my reply rather quickly after swiftly glancing over the thread. Thanks for the clarification though. Next time I will try to be a bit more thorough before responding to any threads so as to not ruffle your delicate feathers. Good day sir. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts