Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yaohan is selling for $130 + tax...I called all over those "backup games" places and they don't have pirated version yet... :blackbat: :007:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
oh im waitting for it too .. ~
it got EuroR and TSX is it .. doesn't it ?

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Andynolife said:
oh im waitting for it too .. ~
it got EuroR and TSX is it .. doesn't it ?
2002 Honda Accord Euro-R is in.

No word on TSX, but apparently, not a lot of people are trying to unlock the Acura line. :(

·
Registered
634 Posts
It's got the '02 Euro R... which looks darn close. However, it's not looking good for the TSX.

And hello, Revenent, it's neon_duke from GTPlanet.

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Hey, hi!

You downloading all the MP3's of the engine sounds? Sounds good!

You on the pre-order for the NA version?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah, I've heard a few, and I have to say the engine notes are better.

I haven't pre-ordered anywhere, but now that the Japanese version is shipping, I'll probably go by Toys R Us and prebuy. I expect we'll see it sometime in the first half of February here.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Yup, the JDM version is out. But the export version has been pushed back to sometime either in late Feb or early March.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
March!!??!?! :mad:

and I'm getting close to finishing GT3...

·
needs sleep
146 Posts
Watch out for the backup copies. GT4 is DVD9 (over 9gigs!) so that means the backup copies will have lots of things cut out or have downgraded CG scenes in order to fit on regular DVD-Rs that the PS2 can read.

My friend is sending me a copy from Taiwan, only $60cad. Screw the rip-off game shops here charging an arm and a leg (and more) for import games. Some of my friends already have their copies sent from HK too.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Current thinking is mid-February for North American NTSC version, and maybe 2-4 weeks later for PAL.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
everywhere i look i see march 2005... **** dat... ive waited long enough... ill find another racing game :mad:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Please go out and buy a full version copy, if there's any game that deserves the full retail pricing ... It has to be GT4. :thumbsup:

Support Piracy, Support Terrorism. :jeffy:

·
Registered
27 Posts
GT4 details

hihi, I just got the gt4 from hk, really amazing, for sure it has the 04 Euro R. for TSX not sure because not much cars on the acura, only CL, RSX and NSX as I saw. car control is harder comparing to gt3 since cars are more understeer. totally 50 tracks and more than 700 cars to choose. all track sceneries are really amazing

·
Registered
634 Posts
Oh, it is the '04 Euro? The screens I saw had it listed as '02.

I don't understand why people are so PO'd about the wait. I'd rather have a game that's a year late but 110%, rather than having odd bugs and weirdities in it but have it earlier,

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Duke said:
Oh, it is the '04 Euro? The screens I saw had it listed as '02.

I don't understand why people are so PO'd about the wait. I'd rather have a game that's a year late but 110%, rather than having odd bugs and weirdities in it but have it earlier,
maybe some bought it as a Christmas gift and now they get an IOU? :donno:

I dun care cause it gives me more time to finish up GT3 :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes, 100% 04 Euro R. by the way, the translation in the chinese verison is not 100% correct. something very interesting. you can win "classic" car like cars run by steam

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I can wait for the anticipated March '05 release of the game, it gives me more time to play NFS: Underground 2 and GTA: San Andreas. However, if its delayed beyond the March release date I won't be happy...

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
denle said:
yes, 100% 04 Euro R. by the way, the translation in the chinese verison is not 100% correct. something very interesting. you can win "classic" car like cars run by steam
OK is it worth it to buy thr Jap version or Chinese version?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Kanon23 said:
OK is it worth it to buy thr Jap version or Chinese version?
indee .. this is the only game i wanna spend money on time on ~ :angel:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts