Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came out of my new (to me) 2004 TSX (no navi, no XM). I jumped off the iPhone bandwagon long ago and I have an odd fixation with CDs, so I have no need for it.

I've used the 3.5mm jack to listen to music from my GS3, and I plugged my wife's iPhone 4S in to make sure it charged and connected. It works great and the sound quality is pretty good. I don't know how old the kit is but it looks identical to the one shown on their website, so I think it's fairly new. Hit the CD/AUX button twice to use the iPhone cable, hit it once more to use the 3.5mm cord. My car has the base head unit, but GTA sells a Y cable for you guys with XM and/or Navi. Here's a link to the GTA website, which includes a simple DIY video.

Acura TSX 2004-2008 - AUX, iPhone, iPod and MP3 adapter

They're $99 new, I'll take $60 for this one. For that price I'll ship it anywhere in the lower 48. I'd be happy to answer any questions and can take more photos if needed.

I know I'm new to the site and have no reputation, but I guarantee everything I sell. If you buy this and for some reason it won't work, contact me and I'll refund your money the moment you mail it back to me.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I have this kit and it works really well, $60 is a steal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts