Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enkei NT03 Forged Road Racing series *RARE*

I purchased these from Japan then had them refinished / powder coated in white colour locally by a reputable powdercoater (Quy's coating for those that live in Toronto). Since I did not want the yellowish look which clearcoat gives sometimes, I had the powdercoater put on two white coats instaed which brings the strength of finish up to par as a set with clearcoat.

As mentioned these are super rare forged version of original NT03 with dual valve stems....please do not mistake them for the NT03 +M wheels which are cast/cheaper/not as clean looking in my opinion..and very common.

The rims are in 9/10 shape with some small marks on the shock side of the lip from mounting.

I believe all those that have seen these wheels locally can vouch for the condition!

Asking $1550 for wheels only or best offer...willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Please contact me via PM if you have any further questions about the wheels.

Thanks
Ken

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump!

These may be getting traded very soon so if anyone is interested in purchasing please contact me right away!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very open to negotiating as I just picked up a new vehicle.

Please feel free to send in your offers!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump!

Gonna be removing the tires off the rims this weekend so please feel free to submit your offers for wheels only!

I am willing to ship....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump!

Tires have been removed and selling wheels only now. Ready to ship as well for non-local buyers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts