Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I only had these on my car for like a month and half but I have another set in transit so I am looking to pass them on to a good home.

I purchased these from Japan then had them refinished / powder coated in white colour locally by a reputable powdercoater (Quy's coating for those that live in Toronto). Since I did not want the yellowish look which clearcoat gives sometimes, I had the powdercoater put on two coats which brings the strength of finish up to par as a set with clearcoat.

As mentioned these are super rare forged version of original NT03 with dual valve stems....please do not mistake them for the NT03 +M wheels which are cast/cheaper/not as clean looking in my opinion..and very common.

They come with Nankang tires with 8/32nd tread left up front and 10/32nd left in the rear (they rears purchased new and installed a month and half ago). 215/40/18 up front and 225/40/18 rear....18x8 29+ and 18x9 35+ respectively. Perfect set up to achieve aggressive stance without spacers (no silly Hellapoke here).

The rims are in 9.9/10 shape with some small marks on the shock side of the lip from mounting. Again, these were powdercoated only like a month and half ago and I drive it once a week may be...

Now the condition I have to place is that you have to wait until I receive my new wheels!

I am expecting the new set to arrive over the next couple of weeks (not the Work Varianzas I won but a different set) hopefully as I am aiming to have them in time for my IA trip in mid-July.

I believe all those that saw my wheels yesterday at the Toronto Speedstar meet can vouch for the condition! The individual wheel pics were taken last week while I was prepping my car for the meet.

My asking price locally in GTA is C$1850.

Please contact me via PM if you have any further questions about the wheels.

Thanks
Ken

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
absolutely ridiculous Ken!
super clean, super sexy, if you don't know how Ken rolls, then you clearly don't know much!

glws Ken, the new owner will be a very fortunate person!

ps- yes i'm studying, check my post timing- all clustered lol

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
congrats on the new set.

free bump for a great guy.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Didn't I call this at the meet yesterday? Haha. If the offset and width were more FG2 friendly, I'd be all over these. Personally, I think theses look a lot nicer than the Work Varianza. Also more rare, given that they are NT03-R. I don't know if I would sell them Ken. :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't I call this at the meet yesterday? Haha. If the offset and width were more FG2 friendly, I'd be all over these. Personally, I think theses look a lot nicer than the Work Varianza. Also more rare, given that they are NT03-R. I don't know if I would sell them Ken. :)
Well I never said I was going to run the Varianzas yet did I? :)

I had purchased another set already before I won those...so it will come down to selling the set that I bought/in transit or these NT03's since the Varianzas won't arrive until August....

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well I never said I was going to run the Varianzas yet did I? :)

I had purchased another set already before I won those...so it will come down to selling the set that I bought/in transit or these NT03's since the Varianzas won't arrive until August....
If the wheels in transit are a set of Volk SE37k I will be nothing short of pissed off. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts