Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am ready to start parting out slowly...again, please do not contact me asking for other parts as I am only going to sell what I plan to take off one piece at a time.

Up for this round is the front strut tower bar and K&N Typhoon CAI/SRI. The strut bar is the ebay generic one...paid about $100 originally after shipping/duties to Canada. Still in excellent condition. I will clean it and give it a good polish for the buyer before before hadning it off as well.

Asking price is $65 or best offer.

Up next is K&N Typhoon CAI/SRI combo in polished finish. Comes with hardware and filter (will clean/oil it for the buyer prior to sale). I personally found this mod made a very noticeable improvement to low end torque specially for my auto TSX.

Asking $150 or best offer.

Sorry if they look a bit dirty as I get my car rust proofed every year and the spray gets on to components.

If you take both items together, I will give you a combo deal!

My plan is to take them off the car over the next couple of weeks when I have to remove the bumper for the intersection lights/fog removal.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will offer the parts in order I receive the PM's to the highest offer of course...also buyer willing to take both items at once gets preference.

Thank you
Ken

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
i call dibs on the strut bar!
i will try my best to make it out to the meet tomorrow if you're bringing outt the baby.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i call dibs on the strut bar!
i will try my best to make it out to the meet tomorrow if you're bringing outt the baby.
Yes, I should be there tomorrow but not until like 10:30pm...

In respect to the FSTB, I am working with potential buyers that are willing to take both pieces together first so I will have to let you know later.

Thanks
Ken

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I now have a conditional offer in place (upon inspection of pulled parts) to sell both the intake & strut bar so thanks to all that PM'd so far.

If you still want to get on the "waiting list", you are more than welcome to do so.

I will go down the line if things fall through with the first buyer then go in order on the waiting list from there.

Thanks
Ken

·
Officially a Whiner
983 Posts
ken not sure if you got my PM. my premium membership expired today so my PM limit was reduced from 500 back to 50 in case you were trying to reply. Thanks

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the interest/PM's...

I am no longer taking offers on the bar/intake as I have a solid buyer pending.

Thank you:)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've never seen you as a "bro" type Ken... lol makes me laugh at my own pre conceived ideas before I actually met you.

What?

No love for this almost 40 year old married with 2 kids Japanese "Bro"?

I am the perfect match for typical old Japanese tuners that you see in Option Magazines.

ha ha ha :laugh:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UPDATE: Parts now off the car

This is nothing personal against the buyer but I hate surprises when selling used parts so I always like to post as much pics as possible showing the condition prior to the sale....I think it benefits both the buyer & the seller.

So here are the parts as they sit right now off the car:

All the parts from K&N Typhoon CAI/SRA system..tried to show the condition of the pipes with 2nd pic:

All couplers were cleaned/reconditioned:

Filter was just cleaned tonight...you can tell it has no red oil on it due to the cleaning. It will be re-oiled as soon as it dries:

I confirmed that all parts are indeed there by checking the parts list on installation manual from K&N website:

Here's the strut bar...in mint condition:

Part are all wrapped and ready to go to the new owner...:mecry:

Now, I very much doubt the current buyer would bail out at this stage but if he does, you guys all know what I am offering...

Thanks
Ken

1 - 15 of 15 Posts