Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a set of OEM grey carpet floor mats off an 04-05 (which means there's no hole on the passenger rear mat to hook into the 06-08 models) and a set of A-Spec exhaust tips that I got from my A-Spec kit up for grabs.

First, the OEM grey carpet floor mats are in fair condition. I bought them off another member on here, Kevin - http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-classifieds/58189-oem-gray-floor-mats-carpet.html

When I got them, they were dirty to say the least. It was mostly surface dirt and a bit soaked into the carpet. I steam cleaned them with a Bissell steam cleaner and were air dried. There's still dirt deep in there which can be further steamed out. There were no stains from my memory.

Since I swapped out my all-seasons for these mats in late March/early April, I have been driving the car daily. There's still some dirt that can be cleaned out to make them look almost new.
There's very little wear on the driver mat, almost no wear on the passenger front and the rears look untouched. It also looks to be from a AT as there's no wear from the left foot from the clutch.

The reason I'm selling them is because I've got a set of black carpet mats now. I'm asking $60 for the mats.

I've also got a set of A-Spec exhaust tips that I got from my A-Spec kit and they were installed a week ago (April 30). I wiped down the surface dirt yesterday and will continue to do so every week when I wash the car.

I'm currently gauging interest in these, so feel free to make offers.
The reason I'm selling them is because I have a new exhaust and won't need them alongside the base tips.

They were uninstalled May 29, mounted for a month and has been cleaned 5 times total (once per week and once after dismounting).

A-Spec tips on the left, base on the right.
The only difference is the bolt is at the rear of the tips allowing them to stick out more on the car and sit flush with the A-Spec rears.

I'm also looking to buy some 04-05 front end parts; http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/tsx-classifieds/59066-coils-exhaust-04-05-front-end-conversion.html

Text or email is preferred, but I will try to check PMs once a day or two. (647) 267-0248 or [email protected].

Steven

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those wondering, the A-Spec tips are the same as stock, except they are about a quarter inch longer to sit flush with the A-Spec kit.

I've also got a pair of black floor mats (fronts only). The driver side has a lot of wear and the passenger is fair. If there's interest, I can take pics.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I recall a pair listed at $70 before they were gone. Using that as a gauge, I'd put the price around $60. It's not a big deal to me, I Just want to see interest and if time and money work out, I'd let em go.

I should also note that when I was swapping the OEM with the A-Spec, the bolts were both seized so I didn't reuse the ones that were on the car at the time. That means the tips do not come with any hardware (you'll need 2 speed-clips and 2 bolts, not sure what the thread on the bolts are, but they require a 8mm socket).

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics of exhaust tips up. They were uninstalled May 29, mounted for a month and has been cleaned 5 times total (once per week and once after dismounting).

I also believe the tips are slightly larger for 06-08 models, I would assume the A-Spec tips are affected as well.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
PM'd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.