Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my old '08 TSX stuff that I bought for the car over the years I had the lease, which ended just last month. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in the parts. Prices below but definitely open to offers.

Last picture that I have of her...

1) CGP Honda Euro-R Grille with "Euro-R" grille badge and rear "H" and "Euro-R" badges - SOLD!

2) "Acura" logo-ed TSX sports pedals for an AT (dead pedal, brake, gas) - $90 Firm (purchased with shipping costs for $174)

Full Set

Gas Pedal

Brake Pedal

Dead Pedal

3) Nokya 2500k fog light bulbs - 2 sets - SOLD!

4) Lots of LEDs (in sets of blue, white, and red) for the car (map lights, dome lights, door lights, trunk and license plate lights) that I purchased from one of the sponsored vendors two years ago - $45 Firm (purchased for total of $117)

Pictures are with some on car

Test of the red LEDs

5) A full set of Work Emotion CR-KAI - $1,050 Firm (paid $1,650 for rims + $650 for tires) - sale pending
- 18 x 7.5 +42 offset
- In original white Works colour
- With blue Work sticker sheets (approximate 1/2 of what comes with the rims)
- Not in the greatest condition (slight curb rashes on all rims I believe) but no bends/cracks; spoke to a shop once about repairing them and should be no problem
- on Falken Ziex 912s 225/40/18 but tread depth not much and would likely only last one more season or so (used for ~25,000 kms)

Good condition rim 1

Small rash on bottom of rim 2

Small rash on top left of rim 3.

And the bad one...

Lugs - SOLD!

6) PIAA white reverse lights (blue shell on bulb) - gives of a very white colour - SOLD!

7) D2S 5000K HID Bulbs - slightly whiter than OEM 4300K bulbs. Used for ~8 months - $30 firm (purchased for $55 USD)

Looking first to sell to locals (to avoid shipping hassle). Please give me a call at (226) 338-9929 if you're interested (for locals) or e-mail me at [email protected] as I'm not as active on this car forum anymore. I think I priced everything pretty reasonably so DON'T LOWBALL - it'll save both of us the trouble.

*Update* Pictures are up so you guys can see the condition everything is in. For all current and new potential buyers, look at the price and the pictures and agree on that first. Please don't try to lowball as I am wasting too much of my time with buyers trying to save $10. I think I'm a pretty reasonable guy and don't try to trick anyone into buying something that's not what it is. Read the post made by s.tat if you're concerned.

Thanks in advance.

~Eric

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iam interested in grill hit me up 347 856 1235 asap
Interested in the fog lights and leds.. I called but no answer

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Looking to sell locally first. But will post pictures for all those who are interested tonight or tomorrow.

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interested in Reverse lights

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I have a buyer coming to pick them up tonight. But will update if they are sold by tomorrow morning.

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bought the PIAA reverse and Nokya fogs off Eric. Very nice guy to deal with. 2 of the 3 fog bulbs didn't work and gave a refund on the 2 defectives. He also went out of his way to get a new set in below retail and even helped with swapping them in. Very honest with his product description and very well priced.

He also refused money for his time for the installation of the fogs.

Definitely one of the best overall transactions I've been part of.

Also considering the rims, but I see they're pending now.

GLWS Eric!

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Steven for the feedback - I definitely try to be reasonable with everyone I'm selling the TSX parts to and helpful to the best extent I can (as you have experienced).

Hahah the installation of the new fogs was no biggie =P The left one was a bit of trouble but we made it work =) Get that right side lens fixed or you're going to get condensation inside the fog or your bulb is going to go out sooner than expected.

The rims are still for sale - buyer came by and we couldn't agree on a price for them...

Thanks Steven!

~Eric

Bought the PIAA reverse and Nokya fogs off Eric. Very nice guy to deal with. 2 of the 3 fog bulbs didn't work and gave a refund on the 2 defectives. He also went out of his way to get a new set in below retail and even helped with swapping them in. Very honest with his product description and very well priced.

He also refused money for his time for the installation of the fogs.

Definitely one of the best overall transactions I've been part of.

Also considering the rims, but I see they're pending now.

GLWS Eric!

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The pedals still available?
Yessir, the pedals are still available. $100 firm is the price. Let me know if you want them.

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated with pictures for all who've requested. Apologies for the delay.

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, thanks for showing interest. I'm really looking more to sell locally - as I know you're in NY. Don't really want to do the shipping thing if I don't have to.

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Grille, fogs, and reverses sold!

Updated pricing on the rims, HID bulbs, LEDs, and sports pedals!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.