Acura TSX Forum banner

guppy's meet?

2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  tsx&skate 
#1 ·
#2 ·
^^ cant see unless you are a member for that fourm. Ill just repost here:

Guppy House Car Meet by 1013MM (6.23.11)

FACEBOOK event page: Log In | Facebook

WHY? Continuing on the tradition of epic E90POST Guppy House meets.... LET'S CHILL! It's freaking summer! What's not to love about shaved ice during the summer? 1013MM will be there photoshootin and everything.

WHO? All car makes and models invited. Special guest appearance by tee.tran , Canibeat, and Night-Import.

WHERE? Guppy house. If you don't like shaved ice, there's a Round Table Pizza and Tacos in the same lot. Location map (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1805/mapur.jpg)

Address: 17188 Colima Rd., Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Date/Time: June 23 at 7:30pm ~ 2:00am

RULES? No burn outs, donuts, drifting, revving. You will be asked to leave. Let's not ruin it for everyone. Make ♥, not enemies. Night-Import will be there capturing the immature drivers and post it in their 'Album of Shame'. Once that Album builds up, it will be publicly posted on major forums.

NOTE: For those with lowered cars, please use the entrance to the lot on Colima, not Azusa.

Please contact me: john@1013mm.com for anything regarding this meet.

#4 ·
im down to go.meet you there duke.

#11 ·
Maybe i'll make it, I live a few miles away.

#13 ·
Are you guys even gonna get something to eat? Or just meet?

If eat, I'm there. If meet, eh maybe.

#24 ·
Ok well heres an Update.
We will do the pre-meet according to plan regardless of who flakes...

Info to Pre-meet
Address: 18031 Gale Ave, City Of Industry, CA 91748
Time: 7 o'clock SHARP!
Where: Back side of the parking lot.
Leaving to actual meet: 7:15 pm

If you can not make it to the pre-meet and roll in together with us feel free to come when ever you are able too

Address: 17188 Colima Rd., Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Date/Time: June 23 at 7:30pm ~ 2:00am

#26 ·
7'o clock is soo early in the summer.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.