Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am converting everything on the TSX to the H and / or Accord emblems. The problem is that my wheels center cap have the Chrome raised A Emblem. Does anyone have the part # for the H that would fit on these? Perhaps the entire Centercap? The issue I see is color. Most of the centercaps I find are Gray / silver.

Thanks

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
No problem. The center caps with the replaceable emblems are the best. The emblem is raised which looks a lot better, plus is cheap and easy to switch between Acura and Honda without worrying about matching the size and color of the cap.

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but why do people occasionally want to convert an actual Acura - which is a very nice car - to the... IMO lesser Honda Accord model? I have nothing against Accords... But I don't see people Adding Toyota Emblems to their Lexuses.

·
Registered
59 Posts
^+1

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but why do people occasionally want to convert an actual Acura - which is a very nice car - to the... IMO lesser Honda Accord model? I have nothing against Accords... But I don't see people Adding Toyota Emblems to their Lexuses.
It's what they drive in the motherland! lol :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts