Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
H&R sport sPring!?

any one in canada has a H&R sport spring installed!?or coilover!?n also if one of u guys got it..plz post some pics UP..n also how much would it b ..afta installing!?plz replY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fine..than do u know where to get it in vancouver..like an actual shop..like ordering ONLINE!...nuespeed!?u got pics of that..!?plz post some up!.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i duno about that...i have a feeling..u always get ur money taken when u order from internet!i think its jsut me or smth!?i don't trust them well enoguh..haha.!..ne shop in vancouver u known oFF!?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
sylense said:
i duno about that...i have a feeling..u always get ur money taken when u order from internet!i think its jsut me or smth!?i don't trust them well enoguh..haha.!..ne shop in vancouver u known oFF!?

try garage five...
i haven't gone there to ask

maybe u can give them a try
and come back to post the price they give ya!

·
Registered
104 Posts
FYI:
A&J quoted me around $425 CDN for springs and installation on the Eibach Pro Kit. They didnt have it in stock and would have to order them in. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Peace,
DXman
pearl white/kit/at/silver star 17"
Richmond Representing

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Actually they have some honest sites out there .....kinda hard to find stuff for the tsx.....especially for the eibach and neuspeed springs... I know one place that is great, try http://www.nopi.com/ ... they are good people and you can call their 1-800 number and they can talk to you and their great!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Ray said:
I would get eibach's or Neuspeed :D best ride quality with eather.

So H&R springs sucks? Cause i just order them today.....fill me in.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
H&R??....

I thought he said H&N... i was like...what's H&N??

·
Registered
93 Posts
H&R are great springs... better ride quality than Eibach. H&R actually makes Neuspeed's springs (or at least they used to).

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I am not sure if H&R got better ride quality than Eibach. But from what I heard from other people, who doesn't have TSX..... the H&R are less comfortable than the EIbach.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Well, i already bought H&R sport springs and just waiting for some free time to install it. Any instruction on installing springs for the TSX? I heard you have to take the back seat out before you install the rear springs. Is that true? Is there sticky for this?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
You'd need to remove the side bolstering on the rear seats to have access to remove the bolts holding onto the suspension. You don't need to take out the entire rear seating assembly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts