Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have H&R coilovers or have any experience with them? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

thanks, Dan

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Not specific to the CL9 but I've owned sets for the EK9 and AP1. They're ideally setup for primary road use and the occasional trackdays. (Not too stiff or bouncy, yet soft while only slightly harder than most OEM setups). Simple setup with no tweaking or changes required. Most definitely a well priced upgrade if you want to keep the OEM suspension driving "feel" while having an improved suspension setup.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Noel! I can get them at a really good price so will probably go that route.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Post some pictures and impressions after you get it, I'm quite sure you won't be disappointed with the improved handling.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
euroR813: I can get them for $1000 cdn.

Noel: I don't own a camera but will try to borrow one. What you've told me is exactly what I was looking for. Something not too stiff and bouncy and still retains the OEM driving feel is what I had in mind. I was also thinking of getting the Mugen sport suspension kit. Do you know how H&R would compare to Mugen in terms of the ride and handling?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Musashi, they're both quite similar in terms of ride feel and handling improvement. However the H&R has ride height adjustability while the Mugen is a fixed height. I'll go with the H&R no doubts over the Mugen simply because of that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts