Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put the H&R OE Sport Springs on TSX ?

I was thinking to pair them with Koni yellow or Bistelin B6 but I'm looking for the minimum drop.

I want to see how low it goes as I'm looking for a sportier setup but not too low.

So if anyone has this springs can you please post some pics and feedback ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey whats up man. I had these same springs on my integra before I got coilovers, and I got to say I was very impressed. I know it's not the same car but the 4 door integra is pretty much the predecessor of the tsx in my eyes. The springs lowered the integra .75" all around compared to the tsx .75" front and .5" rear. It's not that noticeable aesthetically but the driving experience is very pleasant. More confident driving without compensating comfort, I also want to mention I installed them in 100k old stock shock's and it rode great! So I can imagine how it would be if you installed them with new shocks, but I would say you would be fine with stock shocks if you want to save money, considering it is such a small drop. Again these springs are great, but the average driver will probably not notice that your car is lowered. Good luck, hope I helped some. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I'm not looking for drop I'm looking for better handling and road feeling.
That's why I'm interested in matching them with some good shocks.

I'm still looking for pictures of any had these on his TSX.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks guys I'm not looking for drop I'm looking for better handling and road feeling.
That's why I'm interested in matching them with some good shocks.

I'm still looking for pictures of any had these on his TSX.
If you want to maintain stock or near-stock height while increasing handling,you really only have two options.

Koni's / Tokico Illuminas with OEM springs (highly suggest Koni)

OR

Coilovers.

If you do go with the Koni's, you'll drop 20mm. This is nothing at all if you look at the MASSIVE wheel gap you should have now on stock suspension. Nobody will even know you're lowered 20mm, not even on the forums.

If you're interested in the Koni's then send me a message, I have a friend who's an authorized dealer and he'll give you a great price :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've got them on my car with the stock shocks. Works fine, just a smidge stiffer than stock. Eventually I want to swap in some Konis and go a bit lower.

On stock wheels it definitely looks lowered, on my 18s it looks pretty stock (less offset).

Don't have any recent photos that are decent so these will have to do:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks good, thanks for posting them!
How is the ride quality?

Any picture by any chance with stock wheels, too?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good!
Thanks a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.