Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, here is a picture of me with the H&R TSX at a local dealership. I was there to pick up my comptech cambers when i suddenly saw this sexy thing. The car looks good, the front bumper kinda sucks cause there was rock chips, some paint on the grills, and there were cracks on the leather seats. I really love the wing tho, i'm thinking about buying one now. :D

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
you took ONE pic for us? GET UR ASS BACK THERE AND TAKE MORE THAN 1 PIC..hehe

thanks for sharing tho:) would have loved to see this wing ur talking bout:)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ITs a mugen wing.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
H&R TSX is from H&R springs. Honda lend the car to them and they will have to crush the car after this year or pretty soon. My friend who works at the dealer told me that they will part the car out( the stuff they put in, like mugen, rims etc.) before they crush it, i might be able to buy some parts from that TSX.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think its something with dealer liability. I remember watching a DIY show where a guy put stuff on cars that were given by manufacturer, after he learned that they all had to be crushed afterwards he stopped using dealer provided cars.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, its part of their contract with Honda. They'll crush everything that is stock, so they'll strip the car for all aftermarket parts.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I still don't get why they have to crush it??.... why don't they just keep it @ H&R and wasted it or something...play until the car is ****** up or sth...... don't waste it!!

And speaking of parts......hehe^^....... any hook ups?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
this is just a project.....they part out after they develop and test the parts..
then they would have another project on other cars..
itz sth like wat some tuning companies do in Japan..

·
264 Posts
Drunkenbuda said:
H&R TSX is from H&R springs. Honda lend the car to them and they will have to crush the car after this year or pretty soon. My friend who works at the dealer told me that they will part the car out( the stuff they put in, like mugen, rims etc.) before they crush it, i might be able to buy some parts from that TSX.
Man, that not fair. I want parts, too.
Good Picture, Drunkenbuda

1 - 13 of 13 Posts