Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a black tsx 2 weeks old and i have hand prints from people touching the car and people closing my door incorrectly.....what do yall use to clean those prints? without washing, some kind of spray with a microfiber towel....but what kind of spray?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
erh I just wipe it off gently with a wet towel. The platic parts I wipe and apply 303 Space Protectant.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
holdemplayer said:
i have a black tsx 2 weeks old and i have hand prints from people touching the car and people closing my door incorrectly.....what do yall use to clean those prints? without washing, some kind of spray with a microfiber towel....but what kind of spray?
you can just use a spray bottle with water, or I know there is some MCGUIRES spray - in a dark red/maroon bottle...it's like in-between car wash spray

·
3,913 Posts
pocketkiller said:
you can just use a spray bottle with water, or I know there is some MCGUIRES spray - in a dark red/maroon bottle...it's like in-between car wash spray
Yep, it's called Quik Detailer or something like that - it should do the trick fine. Smells nice (like cinnamon) too.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Nobody touches my doors, panels, at all. Everything is done by me. That's the best way to have no fingerprints anywhere.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Noel said:
Nobody touches my doors, panels, at all. Everything is done by me. That's the best way to have no fingerprints anywhere.
Hehe you open the door for all your passengers? How chivalrous :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Quick Detailers are great to keep in the car along with a microfiber towel. My product of choice is the Poorboy's World Spray & Gloss. I've seen many that streak and/or hard to remove.

George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts