Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 TSX SportWagon with Tech Package. ALL sorts of issues with my bluetooth connectivity. I have swapped my iPhone7 with Apple and that didn't fix it. I've deleted my phone profile and re-done more times than I can remember. Problem started with my iPhone 6 and iOS8...if I remember correctly. It did not start with my iPhone 7, but it has gotten progressively worse.

Can the bluetooth transceiver be defective? Can it be troubleshot by the dealer?

Anyone else having issues?

Issues are:
- drops the connection
- can't find the phone
- will then find the phone and reconnect without prompting

Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
i know its not too helpful, but i just picked up a 2013 tsx with tech and am able to use my iphone 7 plus with no problems. i stream podcasts/music and make calls with out any hiccups so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ive been having these issues as well same phones and iOS. With my knowledge of these things the technologies in iOS and the phones get upgraded ever year, unlike our cars. So it'll just create issues for us moving forward. Ive seen less issues by just using a usb cable.

What I feel MIGHT fix is if we were to upgrade the HFL unit to a newer one, but idk if it'll be compatible with the 2012s.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to try buying a HFL module and see what happens.

Anyone know where it is? Online I've found either lower pass side kick plate, or console above rear view mirror

Any help?

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found it. Super easy. Pull down the panel directly under the glove box. HFL unit is mounted to top side of that panel.

Don't know if it has fixed my problems yet. Will report and update by end of week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts