Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here my scenario and hopefully you guys have a solution.

My Bluetooth is off and I'm in my car, some one calls, I couldn't answer because my Bluetooth is off. At a stop, I turn my Bluetooth on and press the Handsfreelink button saying "Redial."

The problem is it doesn't dial the call that was missed, but it dials the last person that i called.

This happen to anyone else or is it just me?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
+1^

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is strange to me because i had a HTC Diamond 2 beforehand and if I missed a call, I turn on bluetooth and say redial. It actually calls the top call which is the missed one..........guess I just have to live with it.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
the two guys above are right. Your best bet is to tap the name/number of that last missed call on the iPhone itself right after you turn on bluetooth at the stop. That's the only way you will be able to return the missed call via bluetooth unless you know their number or the contact has been stored with the car.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Maybe HTC treats a missed call as a dial :dunno:.

Redialing is to dial again. If you didn't dial it, theres no way its going to re-dial it from a logic standpoint.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the two guys above are right. Your best bet is to tap the name/number of that last missed call on the iPhone itself right after you turn on bluetooth at the stop. That's the only way you will be able to return the missed call via bluetooth unless you know their number or the contact has been stored with the car.
ya, i guess its the only way......unfortunately it defeats the purpose of being hands free lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts