Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the hardrace front camber kit? looking to lower the front more but at 18x8.5 +25 i need to add some camber up fornt. I could wait about a month till skunk2 is off backorder but would rather have it sitting properly now.

[/IMG]

·
J-Spec
403 Posts
I just ordered a set of Hardrace front upper control arms. I'll have them tomorrow and will post pics. Lots of pics of them on jhpusa.com too. I have the rear control arms and they look to be high quality. :tu:

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
I just ordered a set of Hardrace front upper control arms. I'll have them tomorrow and will post pics. Lots of pics of them on jhpusa.com too. I have the rear control arms and they look to be high quality. :tu:
Nice Brock! Cant wait to see the pictures, try to write a review if you can. Seem like there is a lot of interest in these camber arms.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
they look nice.. i think the only thing i dont like is that the screw are on top for adjusting compared to the skunk 2 that are on the bottom.. when your car is lowered it makes it more difficult to reach the top ones for adjustment

Its not really something your always going to adjust, once its set thats pretty much it. Unless you track your car every day :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
i got the skunk2 front camber kit form heeltoe w the custom camber mod, im sitting at -4.5 in the front w it dialed to the max

real nice camber kit, no problems yet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts