Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an intake but don't like what's available. I'm looking at the greddy intake for the 2008-13 accord for an easy install but I've always wanted a password jdm Kevlar intake and I think I can fit one from the 2006-11 civic si. Has anyone tried this mod? I'm worried I will have to move the batterie to the trunk to make it fit. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I'll go with the greddy. A lot less modifications needed to fit and half the price. No relocation of batt needed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
if you swap out your intake, would you be willing to just sell me the resonator?

edit: sorry for being off topic.. but i really need one

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Yes, you can install a password JDM intake. You will probably have to relocate a few things in the engine bay to fit it. heres its on a first gen tho.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but the first gen is totally different for some reason. The mass flow sensor is different so that intake would not work just the one like the civic si. And just recur Ed this from password jdm
So their guess is that it might not work. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I would ask for other owners of the second gen to flood their email asking them for a finished product. And now we play the waiting game.

about 95% certain this will not work on the TSX, we will be working on a TSX intake in the very near future so just check our facebook periodically.

Sales Staff

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could not wait anymore. Used a weapon r neo ti intake From a 2006 civic si. Tight fit. Moved some wires around. U can see it in my pics. Won't let me post here. Says its to big for some reason. "Story of my life" lol

·
Adam Rutledge
62 Posts
Get the Injen. You buy it and it you can set it up as short ram air intake or cold air intakehttp://www.carid.com/2009-acura-tsx-air-intakes/injen-air-intake-360208.html

Got mine off eBay. You can get one with free shipping for about $220-$230
The r&d behind is pretty cool and you will not have to worry about an error codes. Had my for about 1 year and love it.

I did the short ram config.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts