Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a 1st gen tsx (04-08) replace their stock leather seats for a recaro racing seat or bride seats? I have an 06 tsx and putting recaro seats...and I made custom brackets and figured out the seat belt sensor wires but...my seat airbag light is one...and I was hoping someone figured out how to fix this ... I might take it to a local Honda/acura jdm shop....

·
Registered
44 Posts
remove the bulb from the cluster if thats possible

·
Registered
569 Posts
Recaro makes a specific resistor to offset the light for the CL7/CL9 last i checked, but it isn't easy to track one down. See if you can get a hold of a Recaro rep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone with a 1st gen tsx (04-08) replace their stock leather seats for a recaro racing seat or bride seats? I have an 06 tsx and putting recaro seats...and I made custom brackets and figured out the seat belt sensor wires but...my seat airbag light is one...and I was hoping someone figured out how to fix this ... I might take it to a local Honda/acura jdm shop....
Bringing this back,

How did you do the seat belt sensor wires? Have any pictures of it?

Currently in this issue right now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
A 10 ohm 5w resistor works fine. That’s what I ran when I had recaro SR- D installed for a few years. The seatbelt light is a small removable plug type thing that is bolted to the stock seat and plugs into one of the harnesses. I attached it and just let it dangle under the seat. I took the recaro out and went back to stock. Have a set of factory JDM cl9 recaro rails / sliders if anyone is up for some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts