Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the car for 2 weeks and pull over twice already :(

Never happen to me with the previous cars that I have.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Wow... not I... *knock on wood*
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
I've never gotten a speeding ticket....only got ticket for running a stop sign and another for driving on the shoulder, but these were before I bought my TSX.
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
I've never gotten a speeding ticket....only got ticket for running a stop sign and another for driving on the shoulder, but these were before I bought my TSX.
why were u driving on the shoulder?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2004_Acura_TSX said:
I've never gotten a speeding ticket....only got ticket for running a stop sign and another for driving on the shoulder, but these were before I bought my TSX.
Does the insurance increase because of that ?

Off topic:
Your gf looks exactly like my friend. However, my friend lives in MA.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
Zigen said:
why were u driving on the shoulder?
I was driving on the shoulder to get off at the next exit cuz there was some big accident that jammed the expressway. Other people started driving on the shoulder, unfortunately the cop decides to pull me over cuz I was driving my Nissan 240SX. I guess he thought it was fast and wanted to cause pain to someone, like me.
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Diesel said:
Does the insurance increase because of that ?

Off topic:
Your gf looks exactly like my friend. However, my friend lives in MA.
are u in the States or Canada?
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
I was driving on the shoulder to get off at the next exit cuz there was some big accident that jammed the expressway. Other people started driving on the shoulder, unfortunately the cop decides to pull me over cuz I was driving my Nissan 240SX. I guess he thought it was fast and wanted to cause pain to someone, like me.
that is not fair!!
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
Diesel said:
Does the insurance increase because of that ?
My insurance didn't go up because of these tickets. I had a traffic law office take care of both of them, no points added to my license either, turned them into just moving violations.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Diesel said:
1. 45 on 30mph road

2. 45 on 25 mph road.

I mean the problem is the Speedometer. I am serious.
At least you got busted for actually speeding... I had a friend who got a ticket for going 37 in a 35..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
At least you got busted for actually speeding... I had a friend who got a ticket for going 37 in a 35..
I have never had a ticket for 3 years on my previous car.

It's the speedometer !!
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
Diesel said:
sorry! i am CANADIAN! we do get additional finds from insurance company if too many pts are taken off for violations within a year...crazy!

my last ticket was doing a "illegal u-turn" and ticket for $114 or $144CAD ...don't remember correctly...still waiting for a date to court to dispute it.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top