Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
i m moving up to kelowna i think that would be a good investment

how much does a set of those + steelies cost?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i will stay with my 4 season tires....i think is good enough........but i will get a new sets of 4 season tires...

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i will stay with my stock tires...hopefully i can buy a new set 4 seasons tires later..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NeoChaser said:
i m moving up to kelowna i think that would be a good investment

how much does a set of those + steelies cost?
I bought mines off this place on commercial and hastings today..

came out to be 900 dollars after tax for pirelli winter carvings 205/60/16 and some cheap rims

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
o......the deal pretty good.............
is that the southern tires???on hasting?

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
228 said:
o......the deal pretty good.............
is that the southern tires???on hasting?
That places always has good prices for tires, I think its called "Lam Fong" in Cantonnese, you have to go there in person to ask about the prices, they rarely give their prices over the phome and if I recall right, if you pay in cash its a bit cheaper....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I think that's the place..

the tires are suppose to be coming in tomorrow but I already lost the recepit so I can't look up the company's name :

the guy was trying to sell me the bridgestone blizzak first for 159 each but tiretrends sold them for 137 each

anyhow.. i ended up going w/ the pirellis even though they're not as good as the blizzak b/c they were selling it a lil cheaper then trietrends price

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Adee said:
That places always has good prices for tires, I think its called "Lam Fong" in Cantonnese, you have to go there in person to ask about the prices, they rarely give their prices over the phome and if I recall right, if you pay in cash its a bit cheaper....
yes...that's southern tires....they hv cheap tires.....good deal........i bought tires from them b4

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got mine for $850 tax in, that's mounted, balanced, and shipped to my door for 4 tires (205/60R16) and 4 steel rims. Haven't installed them yet though.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
I need tires period! anyone know of place to get decent set of all-seasons for cheap? for our stock rims?

somoen told national tire in delta is cheap? anywhere else?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts