Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quite large ported box with a 12" W7 and as stock my car sags in the back. I planned on putting buddy club n+ coils on it, but I know that some coilovers have a minimum drop of 1.5". I plan on doing fender work and getting it flush with 9.5's in the rear but with so much weight already in the trunk will these coils work, or will I end up to low from the get go? I also don't plan on running more than 1.5-2% camber. Thanks for the info

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I have a quite large ported box with a 12" W7 and as stock my car sags in the back. I planned on putting buddy club n+ coils on it, but I know that some coilovers have a minimum drop of 1.5". I plan on doing fender work and getting it flush with 9.5's in the rear but with so much weight already in the trunk will these coils work, or will I end up to low from the get go? I also don't plan on running more than 1.5-2% camber. Thanks for the info
BC N+ are height adjustable. I doubt you'll have issues unless your sub and box are made of gold, in which case, sell the sub and buy a different car :).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Those coils have dampening adjustability so u can make the rear suspension stiff and wont sagg. Im running a 13.5w7 with custom enclosure, all i did was stiffen up my spring and it sat perfect!:) im on ff1 btw...

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I have a 12W6v2 and pretty heavy ported box with buddy clubs, you will be fine. I know the W7 is heavier than the W6 but with by work bag, and other junk in my trunk it should be even to the W7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts