Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good! just needs a lip kit & moar low! :0)
Yeah! haha that's the next step is to get a lip kit for it. I'm actually thinking about a spoiler as well, but just the OEM one. I didnt want to go that low though, just because where I work, the curb is hella high to get onto. LOL

·
Data scientist/programmer
1,114 Posts
is it just me or is your front turn signals green??

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually I believe that green turn signals are illegal. However, when my signals lights are turned on they turn pure white. it's kind of odd. hahaha! Yeah Lip kit is next, it's taking me awhile just because i've been trying to fix my car up engine-wise. So hang tight, also, I don't think my car is shiny enough, nor do I have a camera that I can use to take higher-res pictures with. So that's next on the list too. You know, just a hobby.

·
teamHD
147 Posts
Yeah! haha that's the next step is to get a lip kit for it. I'm actually thinking about a spoiler as well, but just the OEM one. I didnt want to go that low though, just because where I work, the curb is hella high to get onto. LOL
that's what i said in the beginning. now, all i have to do is angle myself in very slowly =D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's what i said in the beginning. now, all i have to do is angle myself in very slowly =D
HAHAHA well, my springs and shock combo is adjustable so very possible that I'll lower it more! But my tires at the moment at low profile tires, so I'll see when I put regular sized tires on to see if I still want it lowered. LOLOL

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Clean ride, especially the jdm integra wheels.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Nice ride, the tegra rims look nice.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Cute Panda!! hahaha! Clean ride though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts