Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Man With The Plan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i have been a user of this site for a while but just now actually paid for the lifetime member i have owned many cars through the years preludes civic hatches dodge srt4 but now i am back in the Honda game with my 2009 tsx i am glad to be back into Honda i missed them. my car is a 09 tsx with he tech package and it is dark grey i dont know the actual color Acura calls it.\

upgrades will be coming they have been slow for me cause i am in the military and i was in germany and now i am in Afghanistan so i wont be able to mod my car out til another 9 months i cant wait till i get to i have been waiting for so long well this is my introduction hope to c y'all around the forum

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
hey all i have been a user of this site for a while but just now actually paid for the lifetime member i have owned many cars through the years preludes civic hatches dodge srt4 but now i am back in the Honda game with my 2009 tsx i am glad to be back into Honda i missed them. my car is a 09 tsx with he tech package and it is dark grey i dont know the actual color Acura calls it.\

upgrades will be coming they have been slow for me cause i am in the military and i was in germany and now i am in Afghanistan so i wont be able to mod my car out til another 9 months i cant wait till i get to i have been waiting for so long well this is my introduction hope to c y'all around the forum

welcome and thanks for your service.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome and thanks

Thank you for your service. You will enjoy your TSX with Tech. I love [email protected]!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome!

·
Man With The Plan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah thanks all sad thing is i have had this car since 2009 when i bought it brand new but no mods yet lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts