Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Going for broke
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'd thought I'd come in and officially introduce myself. I just picked up my '05 pearl white TSX a couple weekends ago and it's been fantastic! This car is a bit of an upgrade from my '93 Probe GT that I've been driving for the past 8 years, lol. Truth be told, I absolutely love that car and am still debating keeping it.

I've already gotten a ton of inspiration in the forums (just ordered the Accord Euro R grille from speedstar today). The funny thing is, I had expected to keep the car as a stock, reliable daily driver. It's taken all of 2 weeks for the mods to start, :laugh:.

I'm sure you'll all be seeing me in the forums as I've got a few questions about the vehicle. I'm search literate though, which should keep the noob-ism to a minimum.

~Travis

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Man your first mod is a grille? Mod bug biting you hard, haha. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
wow..a bit of an upgrade from the probe? I had the mx-6 back in the day lol..I've had a few upgrades since then but i think the tsx is worlds apart.

·
Going for broke
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man your first mod is a grille? Mod bug biting you hard, haha. Welcome.
It just takes one mod to start down the slippery slope... I've already been eyeing the Tein comfort sport coilovers and some Accord 18's. Ugh, this car was supposed to save me money.

Coming over to the TSX, I've been like a kid in a candy store with all the aftermarket support. Companies offering parts for the probe were few and far between, and a good share of them just existed long enough to steal your money then disappear. Most of the work for those cars was custom or adapted from another platform. Modding a TSX almost seems easy (... almost)

2K6TSX said:
wow..a bit of an upgrade from the probe? I had the mx-6 back in the day lol..I've had a few upgrades since then but i think the tsx is worlds apart.
Cool, was it a 4 or 6 cylinder? The Probe / MX6 platform was such a great design, too bad ford destroyed the car by giving it the worst name in the history of automobiles. I came pretty close to buying a Speed6, but the TSX was available at the right time for the right price!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts