Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Greg, if anyone on here is also on JDMR you make know me as well, (same username).

I became a happy owner of a TSX this past August. Before that I had (still have) a 1990 Civic, and then a 1995 Integra (sold).

Before dumping all my money into an old car like an Integra, I stopped my myself, sold it and bought a TSX instead. Best decision ever.

Here's a few pics/details:

6 Speed
Bought @ 145 XXX
A-spec kit
Tein Basic coilovers
Other wise all completely stock, no exhaust mods/intake etc.
Original Ontario car, accident free, everything in tip top shape.

I really don't have any plans for it in the future, I love the way it is/drives and don't really wanna change much. I more than likely will be doing the front fog lights and getting a nicer set of shoes for it. Maybe an intake/resonator delete or something if I feel like I want a better exhaust note, but don't really care for that too much.

Here's some pics! Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice whip looks tight

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Good to have another SSM on the forums.

Welcome to the club, Greg!

·
Registered
652 Posts

Bvan's meet was a cold one but was cool meeting you. Bout time you joined.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh yeah, silver cars unite!

The ride height looks good, man. Welcome!
Yeah, feels amazing too. Doesn't feel like it's lowered like my other cars, where everything ****ing bangs and rattles and shakes. I guess that's newer cars for you.

I like the height just where it is, won't change it. Although if I put 18"s on, I may have to. But I'm not totally into the whole slammed thing.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice car,the alloys look great,donr be in too much of a rush to change them...
Oh yeah I'm in no rush at all. I've always been the "if it's not broken don't fix it" kinda person. I know wheels don't really break, but if I am able to do it, I may change it up... Another thing I was thinking of was the Euro/Asia style head lights with the clear corners. I think it looks much nicer on a silver car.... But once again. I is in no rush.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there anyone local in the GTA that does fog light installs for a TSX? I'd rather pay someone to do it for me than have a head ache.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts