Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Lex and i live in holland. Last week i bought a Honda Accord 2.0 Sport from 2005. Was looking for a forum for this car and found your site. Hope I can find great information on your site.
Here are some pics of the car.

It is still standard. But would definitely going to change things on the car.

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Welcome! Any plans to mod?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first thing I want to change is the wheels. I want 18 inch wheels. I'm still looking around which it will be. And I'm addicted to carbon parts :ninja:.

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
Hi, welcome in the club. I guess you have heard of showoffimports.nl before?? they have a nice selection of parts for our accords... a bit more expensive than in america, but.... i figure you speak duits aswell, so check out accordforum.de it's like here, but a bit more european...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice. Heb op me vorige auto ook eibach veren gehad. Wil ze misschien ook ooit nog eens op de accord zetten. Eerst zaterdag eens naar 18 inch velgen kijken. Thanks voor de info.

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
The first thing I want to change is the wheels. I want 18 inch wheels. I'm still looking around which it will be. And I'm addicted to carbon parts :ninja:.
no wonder you liked my grille.. haha... im a carbon addicted my self aswell.. anyways Welcome to the forum... any questions just ask, cuz im pretteh sure some1 here will kno the answer if not, they'll find out somehow... =D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately you can only find a few carbon parts in the Netherlands. But i saw a lot off parts on ebay in the US. So think i'll get them from there.

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
if ur looking for certain parts lemme kno, i alredy got sites for the hood, spoiler, brake cover, manifold cover, spark plug cover, intake, door pillars, cooling panel and other stuff that imma buy in carbon fiber

1 - 20 of 56 Posts