Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I decided a few days ago to purchase a new TSX from my local dealer.

I decided on this car because of it's combination of reliability, quality and luxury.

My previous car was a '02 BMW E46 which I plan to keep but not as my daily car.
Maintenance and reliability of a german luxury sedan is more expensive, and even more down here.

My car was the last one of the 2011 inventory paying $ 25,522 USD including all taxes, so I think I got a good deal.

I'm not much into mods, I prefer having my car in perfect OEM working condition. Anyways I'll try to see in this forum if I can do something cool to my TSX without harming warranty.

Thanks again for letting me join.

Salvador

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, I'm waiting for the stealership to have ready the license plates & insurance. I hope I have it with me tomorrow =)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Congratulations on the TSX,it is a fantastic car.

Are they popular in Mexico,and what cars do they compete with ???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, well I wouldn't say they're as popular in MX as the typical premium brands, people still get amazed by BMW, Audi or Volvo for example.

As fas as Japanese premium cars I would say the have the lead here, Infinity just returned a few months ago to Mexico but their cars don't appeal much to people, haven't seen any on the streets yet.

What are definitely popular here are Acura's SUV's like the MDX & RDX. I personally don't like SUV's at all, prefer more cards.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Welcome, post some pics when you can!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts