Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Bought my 07 TSX little over a year ago. It's completely stock right now cause I have been spending all my money on TT Z.
But I wanted to do some basic upgrades to my TSX so I figured the best place to start is at a forum. So any suggestions would aporeciated. Hopefully I can my ride can look as good as some of yours!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
welcome.... what basic upgrades do you want?performance?looks? .... oh and yea nothing against where you live at but i dislike the mtv show "jersey shore"... im from north jersey...goodluck

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
welcome...just like tsx4life i'm not a fan of the show either

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
welcome man.... central jersey here, im down to the shore all the time fishing tho

comptech icebox, unorthodox racing pulleys, hondata reflash, header.... that should keep ya busy for a while

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome. I want to set the record straight and say I hate the Jersey shore show more then prolly all of u combined! Lol. But anyway. I have a 90 300ZX TT 2+2. I am located just 15 min from SeaSide so who ever is from the area we all need to meet up.
Currently the car is stock. But I have ordered Tein Basic Coilovers, Comptech Sway Bar and Eruo R CL9 rear wing. I am just waiting for all the parts to come in. Looking to just keep the car clean and simple. It's my everyday driver so no engine mods for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts