Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 08 TSX today. I'm looking forward to a lot of enjoyment from it.

Mark

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the most awesome tsx forum ever! lol. I am from MA as well *thumbs up*

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I'm looking forward to many years of fun driving this car. I had a chevy 2500 hd with a 6.0 in it so the gas mileage should be nice. For the amount I drive the truck was costing me 700 a month for gas.

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
Welcome!

Switching from a 2500 to a TSX is quite a step in a different direction! I think you'll like your fuel economy better now.

Did you keep your truck or sell it? I know its nice to have a pickup around for hauling stuff.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold the truck. Actually traded it toward the car. It worked out pretty good swapped even. The dealer was asking 19,500 for the car and I got it for $15,000. The truck I had I had bought from this same dealer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome man just commented on you sons rsx thread..i am from MA as well.. have fun, you picked a great car. Is it a 5AT or 6MT?
I have the 6 speed MT. What a fun car to drive. I'm looking forward to my ride to Springfield Monday to see how much better I do for gas. My truck was costing me 30 bucks a day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts